Our services cover almost all processes that are used to manufacture surgical instruments, including mainly processes involving plastic working, surface treatment of metals, machining, including advanced numerically controlled machining technologies.
- Surface finishing of metals
- Polishing (mirror-polish or brush-polish)
- Matting – blasting with glass marbles or corrundum
- Tumbling- rotational abrasive treatment
- Metal galvanic treatments:
- Gold plating
- Anodisation of titanium based on the electrolytic formation of the oxide layer
- Passivation of stainless steel as a protective process against corrosion
- Machining, including milling and turning- both processes are carried out using modern CNC machines based on numerical control;
- Cutting on an EDM machine;
- Cutting, punching and pressing of stainless steel, titanium and aluminum components
- Making tooling, including molds, dies and punches
Noteworthy is the service of regeneration of surgical instruments allowing the used instruments to restore the original functionality and appearance in most cases.
We guarantee the highest level of services provided and the safety of using regenerated tools that are subjected to the same stringent functional tests as new instruments.